[Educational Outreach] STAR PARTY 2023 - Tamilnadu Astronomy and Science

நண்பர்களே…
தமிழகமெங்கும் நூற்றுக்கும் மேற்பட்ட இடங்களில்…

வரும் 2023 ஜனவரி மாதம் 7 , 8 , 9 தேதிகளில் தினமும் மாலை வேளைகளில் நடக்க இருக்கும், வான்வெளி உற்றுநோக்கல் நிகழ்ச்சியில் கலந்துகொள்ள உங்களை அன்புடன் அழைக்கிறோம்.

ஒரு பார்வையாளராக…
தொலைநோக்கி மூலம் விண்வெளி நட்சத்திரங்களை கண்டு, அது குறித்த சுவாரசியமான தகவல்களை இலவசமாக அறிந்துகொள்ள ஒரு வாய்ப்பு.

ஒரு அமெச்சூர் வானியலாளராக…
இது வரை நீங்கள் மட்டுமே பார்த்து வந்த வான் கோள்கள் மற்றும் விண்மீன்களை உங்கள் பகுதியிலுள்ள குழந்தைகள் மற்றும் பொதுமக்களுக்கு உங்களது தொலைநோக்கி மூலம் காண்பிக்க விருப்பமா?

கூடுதல் தகவலுக்கு: https://tass.co.in/

நிகழ்ச்சி ஏற்பாடு:
Tamil Nadu Astronomy and Science Society,
Vigyan Prasar (VP), DST, Government of India,
Tamilnadu Science and Technology Centre, Government of Tamil nadu,
Ariviyal Palagai, VP, DST, Government of India,
Pallikalvi Paathukaapu Iyakkam, Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry
AID India

1 Like

Hi folks, this is a outreach/awareness kind of event for clubs/societies. We registered as a club (as CAC) to conduct an outreach event. Please note that this is an outreach event where we’re just participating as club. This is not an official CAC event or a star party.

For our (CAC’s) part in the event we’re planning for a outreach session in a school on Jan 7 (Sat), if any of you in Chennai want to join us, please feel free to comment or text me.

Hope this provides clarity/context to the post, and our involvement in this event.

2 Likes

@kishan This is wonderful initiative. Could you please let us know where this event?

1 Like

Hi @parthiiban we’re planning to organise it in a school, haven’t finalised which school yet, I’ll update this thread once we confirm the school venue.

1 Like

@kishan ,Thats a good info…i would like to get involved. Let me know as well when you have more info…

1 Like

Dear All,
A good news for all. Government of Tamil Nadu (Dept. of School Education) also join with us. So u have an opportunity to work with school kids. So, please plan your programme accordingly. Wish you all the best.

Regards
Sellakumar SP

1 Like