Awesome! @gvpaddy godspeed.
Hi Sir… I am Santhosh from Chennai… I am curious about your tracking mount…
It has come out well??
I am hoping to build one tracking mount sir… your guidance will be helpful…
HI Santhosh,
All manual work is done; but I could not motorise it yet, as one of the stepper drivers (TMC2130 V3) required for the OnStep solution I am planning to use is not available in India. I have placed an order with Aliexpress and waiting (43 days delivery time) for it, anxiously 
Wow! That’s great! @gvpaddy, Very curious to know if you completed it and how it has come up.
@gvpaddy wow
the mount is awesome 
Yes it had come well. But the tripod I have built is not that stable for the 6 inch OTA and the mount (shafts, gears,etc). So if it is windy I see a shake when I try astrophoto. For viewing it is great. I’m planning to build a bigger tripod for more stability